maxon motor position, speed and current control units are designed to match with both brushed and brushless DC motors with power levels to 700W. They feature communication via RS232, USB, CANopen and EtherCAT. The Easy to use Servo Controller (ESCON) is a Four Quadrant high speed motor controller with a small footprint and high power levels. maxon also supply modular and single quadrant motor controllers for easy integration into OEM pcb equipment designs. For applications that require complex positioning and position interpolation the Easy to use Position controllers (EPOS) range can be used. Complex and real time multi axis DC motor control is possible using this range. The latest edition to this range is the highly dynamic MAXPOS motor controller.
DC motor speed and current controllers:
- DEC Module: 1Q brushless DC OEM motor amplifier for speed control.
- ESCON: 4Q servo controller for speed and current control
DC motor Position controllers:
- EPOS2: Easy Positioning System with CANopen interface and Interpolated Position Mode.
- EPOS2 P: Programmable position controller with CANopen interface.
- EPOS3: Easy Positioning System with EtherCAT interface and CoE (CAN over EtherCAT application layer).
- MAXPOS: High-performance positioning controller with EtherCAT interface and CoE (CAN over EtherCAT application layer).